Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Will the Curly perm for Black Men do a lot of damage to my hair?

Hi I have been growing my hair out for about 3 months now and I've been thinking about getting the perm for black men that makes your hair look curly but I just want to get it once and never perm it again. Will this do alot of damage to it??? because I want my hair to grow out as long as possible.Will the Curly perm for Black Men do a lot of damage to my hair?
you mean a texturizer, as long as you keep your hair moisturized it will be okay. When you hair begins to grow out you will begin to see a difference in the texture, your natural kinky texture and the curly texturized texture. You will have to re-apply the texturizer every few months or so so the textures will match.Will the Curly perm for Black Men do a lot of damage to my hair?
No it won't...it's called a texturizer. Just leave it on for 5 minutes. If you leave it on longer, ';S'; Curl is the best one. Use a good conditioner


like Humectress and make sure you keep the hair moisturized with the product provided by the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment