Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the best gel to use for black men with curly hair that is very long/afro?

I want to keep my hair long and not cut it, but i need some type of gel that will keep it down and hold the style, not go up/stand all out and look nappy. If you all have any suggestions please let me here them! thanks. :)What is the best gel to use for black men with curly hair that is very long/afro?
I'm African American and I have natural hair.


I use Garner Fructis products and get great results. My hair is soft, clean, smells great , and the curls are defined. You can find the stuff just about anywhere Bright lime green bottles, grab the moisturizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner-plus the leave-in mosturizer and you will be fine.





God BlessWhat is the best gel to use for black men with curly hair that is very long/afro?
No, it will not break your hair. Also another great tip-You do not need to wash your hair everyday-that strips the natural oils and will cause breakage. Wash once a week- all other days just wet your hair with water in the shower if you feel like it.

Report Abuse



Clear Ice
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment