Monday, March 8, 2010

How can i make my hair curly? for men? okay im a guy........?

How can i make my hair curly? for men?


okay im a guy and i have black hair and i im starting to grow it longer so i can make it curly is it possible to make my not so smooth hair Curly i tend to grow my hair longer like everytime i put gel on to make it spikey my hair goes down doesnt even look spikey looks all down but Y maybe cause my hair is hard!??!





rough hairHow can i make my hair curly? for men? okay im a guy........?
if you want permanent curl or a long lasting one get a perm on a guys hair depending on thickness and length the cost will change i had a perm done a couple years back my hair was to my chin and cost me 65 dollars, and that definitely will vary from city and stateHow can i make my hair curly? for men? okay im a guy........?
Perm. trying finding a light one though. and trust me perms are super expensive. i got mine done (exept for straightening.) and i got a Discount and it was still $180
you can braid it, it makes it frilly (only when wet and leave it over night, take it out and open it up) works charms
get perm.


guys perm should be cheaper than girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment