Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Poll for the GUYS (as in men): Do you prefer curly hair or straight hair on a girl?

This sounds like a dumb question, but I'm trying to look as hot as possible for my boyfriend. Thank you for voting :)Poll for the GUYS (as in men): Do you prefer curly hair or straight hair on a girl?
curly hair always sexier to mePoll for the GUYS (as in men): Do you prefer curly hair or straight hair on a girl?
it depends on the guy really. but if a guy seriously liked you, he wouldnt care. at all. i have really curcly hair and i used to be self conscious about it until i realized that mature guys dont care about whether hair is curly or straight. in general straight hair is good because it doesnt get messy as easily and its more tame but curly hair tends to look cooler and more free although it takes a lot of work to maintain. so they both have their pros and cons
Lol. Well, it would probably be best to ask your boyfriend. I love straight hair, but nothing makes me melt more than seeing my girlfriend in pjs and hair in a messy bun. Gorgeous. =].
I prefer straight hair. Curly hair seems very pretentious when it's obvious that it was burned that way.
It depends on you. How your face looks. I always liked long straight hair. But I have seen women that look better with short curly hair. So it is very hard to say.
Natural curly wavy hair.
As long as it looks healthy and natural, that's the important thing.
Curly Hair
wavy
Straight hair.
go %26amp; ask your n1993r bf





cuz not all men have the same preferences
wel i dont mind, but i prefer wavy
ask your boyfriend


not all men are the same
I go through this every day..and no matter what I say it has no impact on the ';look of the day';.
I like it shaved, maybe a little strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment