Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Survey question for men on your woman long hair or short curly or straight?

longSurvey question for men on your woman long hair or short curly or straight?
somthing that goes with their face.


I mean for instance when a girl decides to go for curls or straight hair and it doesnt suit them? thats what I dislike.


Other than that, I think anything is good!Survey question for men on your woman long hair or short curly or straight?
Around shoulder-length, sometimes straight sometimes wavy.





I've seen some gorgeous girls with short hair, though it is not what I prefer.
why does it matter what he wants!? Do what you want and what you like and think is cute! If he dont like it, too bad! And he should like it if he is dating you!
short/wavy!!! ';R';r`r,r'.-`-.-'-,-`-{-,-@ ` for some Ladies -'-,-`-'-,-{-,- @ LONG %26amp; or CURLY for some ladies !! uh`mmm got cake ? lol rRr
I love long hair. I see a lot of pretty girls in short hair and it looks good but if I could choose I would say long.
nice full head of curly or straight hair on guys...as long as it grows back the same when they get a buzz cut !
sorta long, past the shoulders


not super curly, wavy or straight
long... curly or straight...






I prefer long hair...but really as long as it isn't outdated, it's all good.
long straight please
long, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment