Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For men: What type of women do you prefer? thin Blonde, curly hair, bookworm? foreign?

This is for a project. Sry for all the el stupido questions.For men: What type of women do you prefer? thin Blonde, curly hair, bookworm? foreign?
I am a guy, My avatar is a representation of what I like in a woman.For men: What type of women do you prefer? thin Blonde, curly hair, bookworm? foreign?
I dig the bookworm, cause I love glasses on a woman.
SHE LOOKS KINDA LIKE YOUR AVITAR, EXCEPT A LITTLE HEAVIER. SHE WOULD BE WITTY AND INTELLIGENT,LOVE ANIMALS, OLD MUSIC AS WELL AS NEW, AND BE WILLING TO SPEAK HER MIND.
';Thick';! A bit on the short side, buxom is nice %26amp; big legs are essential! Generally prefer dark hair but, oddly enough, I find blond hair more attractive on dark complected women than on natural blonds! Jet black or dark brown is nice.


Although I am an American, of primarily Irish extraction, I have only dated Hispanic women and Filipinas. Have a real weakness for Latin, Asian, Mediterranean, etc. Nothing against Anglos, blacks or any other kind of women but they never seem interested in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment