Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Names for our child of a dark brown curly headed man and blonde hair green eyed woman?

My fiance is a dark-brown curly haired, dark brown eyes type, and I have blonde hair and green eyes.





We were thinking of the names:


Girls


Emma


Adalynn- ADA stands for American Diabetes Association (My fiance is type one), and Lynn is my middle name


Jenna


Dallas- I'm putting for the middle name to be Raine


Samantha








Boys:


Seth


Jerry


David


Austin- I'm sure you caught the Texan references- yes thats on purpose! haha











I really want middle names but my fiance is against it... what should I do? I was thinking about telling him ';LOOK, i have to give birth, I think they should have middle names. '; hahahaa


maybe that might work? what do you think?


:)





I like the middle names


Boys: Caden, Rian, and james


Girls: Denise, Marie, Raine, Lily, MeganNames for our child of a dark brown curly headed man and blonde hair green eyed woman?
While Adalynn is cute... she may be like ';wow. I was named after my dad's diabetes. =( ';





I really like Adalynn, though my favorite would be Samantha. Followed by Adalynn...then Jenna.





(Edit: and I mean no offense by the first sentence in here. I think it's a neat idea and honoring both of you.. I'm just thinking how a growing kid -teen- might see it. Sorry if I offended you!)





Boys:


I loooove Austin. =)








And I think that you should convince him of that. It's also be known to happen...that when you're in labor, you're like ';Dang it, his name will be Austin James whether you like it or not! ARRRGHH!! THIS HURTS LIKE HEEEELLL!!!!';





A lot of guys would rather just agree than piss off a pregnant woman or a woman in labor. =)Names for our child of a dark brown curly headed man and blonde hair green eyed woman?
Yes, go for the middle. You get to name the child in the hospital. Personnel will come around during the day and ask what name you want on birth certificate. Just give the one you choose. You do have that right!


Girl: I like Emma Lynn the best


Boy: Seth Ryan





If you really want to go w/Texas reference then:


Dallas Adalynn and Austin David





Good luck and don't forget to chose that middle!
Adalynn especially because it has such meaning! Also I like Austin.





Adalynn Marie and Austin James! ~I LOVE Derek
Jenna Louise





David Alexander
Ok firstly, I like Emma and Adalynn for girls, and Seth and Dallas for boys. I know you said Dallas as one of your girls names, but I like it better for a boy. Also, for the girls name Emma, have you considered Emmalyn? that way it incorporates your middle name in it, plus it makes it more unique than just Emma.





Secondly, I think it is definately a good idea to give them middle names.They are not only traditional, but handy for if you want to honour someone in your family, and can also be used if the child grows up to dislike his/her first name. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to convince your fiance to go with it if you try, good luck!





So finally, Emma Raine/Emmalyn Marie and Adalynn Marie are lovely combinations, and Seth Rian and Dallas James are great for boys. I also love the name Lily as you have it for middle names, but I'm afraid it doesn't go with any of the first names I like.





Hope this helps,


鈾?Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment