Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FOR MEN ONLY : wud u prefer to date a girl wit curly hair/straight hair? wit a thin/fat figure?

and WHY?!FOR MEN ONLY : wud u prefer to date a girl wit curly hair/straight hair? wit a thin/fat figure?
Not superficial, would date a girl that has the whole package, smart, funny, laid-back, makes me feel good about myself, enjoys theme parks as well as relaxing on a picnic blanket on a sunny day, list goes on-and-on, not just about what someone weighs and the way her hair looks.....a girl consumed with those 2 things sounds rather self-obsessed and would turn me off........FOR MEN ONLY : wud u prefer to date a girl wit curly hair/straight hair? wit a thin/fat figure?
I kind of like curly better, but staight hair can be sexy too.





Fat women are less attractive to me, it sort of conveys a lack of discipline, wilpower etc.





besides this whole country is alarmingly overweight, and if you are in shape you know what it takes to get and stay that way... so I think you appreciate someone else showing that quality.





Not to mention sex with fat chicks is hard work, less fun, less exciting and if you got into a long term relationship her obesity is going to be the reason she will die and you'll feel bad for not helping her get healthy!
curly and healthy, goes good for me, though no problem with the straight hairs,
I can't make anyone. so i'd say, someone who doesn't have the annoying habit of doing exactly what i say to do, and when i say to.hahaha Straight hair curly hair,what's the difference?
A girl with long flat hair and not to thin or fat I would say average or in between.


Why, I think it is very sexy long flat heair instead od long curly hair that goes all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment