Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For the Men: Do you prefer Straight or Curly hair?

My boyfriend says he loves my hair curly, but I know a lot of men who think naturally curly hair looks messy. I like straightening mine. If my guy says he likes it curly, is that a hint not to straighten it?





What are some personal opinions from you guys?For the Men: Do you prefer Straight or Curly hair?
My GF has natural curly hair and I love it but every once in a while she will straighten it and I hate it.... yes its a hint not to straighten it, girls with natural curly hair are beautiful dont change it!For the Men: Do you prefer Straight or Curly hair?
i'm not a guy but my boyfriend told me the same thing about my hair, he hates it when i blow it out in other word straighten my hair. he loves my hair curly he says it looks more alive and it makes me look more georges even tho i think straight hair looks better but i got to deal with my natural curly hair for him.


so yeah its a hint not to straigten it, well not that much .
I LIKE STRAIGHT AND SILKY HAIR
I like straight hair better.

No comments:

Post a Comment