Monday, March 8, 2010

What's a hairstyle for men with medium length curly hair? ?

My hair is quite curly... I'm trying to grow it to see how I like it. It's currently about 3 - 3 1/2 inches long. I have no idea what to do with it. I usually go with the messy look. Throw some mousse in and shake. Anything a little more... attractive... would be nice. Thanks!What's a hairstyle for men with medium length curly hair? ?
You might try gel if you want a more defined, less messy look. After you get out of the shower put a little conditioner back into your hair, until it feels like wet silk. Then scrunch some gel (LA Looks sport gel is good) into your hair with your hands. Don't touch your hair until it dries (maybe scrunch some of the water out with a t shirt) and you should have frizz free hair. If your hair is crunchy once it has dried, just scrunch out the texture with a little aloe vera gel. I'm not sure what other way there is to wear men's hair... I hope this helps!





Pics to look at:


http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goomingh鈥?/a>


http://mensfashion.about.com/od/celebrit鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment