Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Gel product for curly hair men?

I have never mess with any sort of product in my life. However, I was told that my naturally curly hair looks frizzy sometimes and it's hard to control when it dries up. I'm new to this, so what are the best suggestions for a man with curly hair when it comes to styling products?Best Gel product for curly hair men?
I have curly hair too....and I like to take care of it, because I was told the same thing....long time ago, and ever since that happened I have been looking for products to match me needs.





I finally got what I what....





YOU HAVE 2 start from the shampoo.....I use Garnier Fructis (Curly Hair)


then I put some conditioner (Garnier Fructis too)





Let it dry naturally,(DO NOT USE A HAIRDRYER please)





When it is barely wet (after 1 hour and a half....roughly)


use this.....


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





After this whole process, apply the gel that you want(before your hair totally dries)......And leave it like that...





WHEN ITS COMPLETELY DRY, put some more gel to make the hairstyle that u usually have(or whatever u want to do)





and thats it





Good luck ManBest Gel product for curly hair men?
use boots for curly hair its really good
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment