Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best men's haircut and hair product for curly hair [Pics Included]?

I've grown my hair out a bit and I love it; however, I plan on cutting/styling/trimming it and have no clue where to start. I've had short hair forever and I'm over it.. I'd like my hair to be managed but still be fairly long or medium length to emphasize the curls/waviness. What haircuts would be best for me (please post links to pics, and give suggestions that I could recommend to a stylist)





Pic of me on a good hair day:


http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/l_ec0f350d9cd14c7d88dc9c2f0346a441.jpg








Also, what would be a good, daily hair product or conditioner? When I don't shampoo my hair for a couple days, the natural oil makes my curls much more alive and kills frizz. Is there any product that could emulate or enhance this? I use gel or mousse for occasions but I can't stand not being able to run my fingers through my hair. I've tried expensive conditioners from American Crew and organic jojoba-oil based ones, but they don't seem to do the same job my natural oils do. The first day I wash my hair is almost always a bad-hair day.Best men's haircut and hair product for curly hair [Pics Included]?
mmm....hey ;)





your hair is gorg xx





serum is really good you can get anti-frizz ones and they leave your hair soft and shiny :)





http://www.pantene.com/en-CA/product/smo鈥?/a> %26lt;%26lt;i use that one its really good x





this is really good as well





http://www.tresemme.com/curl/products/fl鈥?/a>





i love your hair!! dont cut it!!!





anyway....i hope i helped keep me posted :) xxBest men's haircut and hair product for curly hair [Pics Included]?
your bangs are way to long, cut them, and grow skater hair. And to emfasize your curls use a curl enhancing cream with a curling shampoo
You have great hair, but it's blocking your face. You're a good looker too, so that's a pity. Go to a hairdresser and get some advice. Sounds as if you'd be better to rely on your natural oils to keep your hair in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment