Monday, March 8, 2010

How to turn Coarse, Dry curly hair into Super Soft Curly hair For Men.?

OK hi im 15 im Black and Native American


My hair right now is curly and i want it to be curly and managable like you can put your hands through it or something right now i have the shampoos that moisturize you hair and everything and deep conditioners to help out


My hair is rough now im growing it out and i want it to be bold curls not tiny ones i put chemicals in my hair like 5 times and it messed my hair up so i want it to be like this http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a> this is not me but thats how i want my hair again. WIll this work http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/hair-care/albert鈥?/a> or will it make my hair straight i dont want that but yea help me out i just want it to be soft and what not lol so help me out thank you.


P.S. When my hair is wet its better and soft but then it gets dry and hard later on what about that. i heard that olive oil helps will it get my hair the way i want it.How to turn Coarse, Dry curly hair into Super Soft Curly hair For Men.?
If your hair is dry you're not providing it with enough moisture. You say you have moisturizing shampoos %26amp; conditioners but are they really moisturizing or do it just say that in the name?





You don't say anything about your hair routine so, i'll just say my two cents





Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a bottle of conditioner, make sure the conditioner does not contain any products that have cone at the end of it's name (these ingredients cause build up), and use that to wash your hair. Now you have a moisturizing conditioner.





I do not know the ingredients of the product you suggest but the oil I use for my hair is Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with Ginseng, it has nothing but oils in the ingredients and a fragrance all the way at the end. I wash my hair, then put the oil in while my hair is wet, let it sit for 15 min., and wash my hair again. It will leave your hair completely moisturized.How to turn Coarse, Dry curly hair into Super Soft Curly hair For Men.?
learn to love the way you were made. you can try every product, surgery, and gimmick to make you into someone else. in the end, you are still YOU.
To make the curl pattern more loose and defined, I suggest getting a texturizer. A texturizer is a mild relaxer. I also recommend that you have a professional do, it though it can be done at home if you follow the directions to the T.


Adding gel or holding spray to your hair while it is wet will get the curl pattern to stay.


I suggest you shampoo less often and condition more often. Add jojoba oil to your hair and sit in a steam shower to allow the moisture to penetrate your hair. Always apply a leave in conditioner when you hair is wet. That should help with the dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment